We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and you will not receive marketing emails from us just because you have placed an order in the past. Unless you want to receive our newsletter of course! You'll be asked if you want to sign up if you place an order.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent or it is directly relevant to an order you have placed.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your name
- Email address
These are collected by Paystation for the strict intention of processing your order and will not be used for any other purpose, nor will they be disclosed to an third party. As Paystation processes all the payments, we have no access to any credit card numbers or bank details at any point.
Paystation process online credit card transactions securely for hundreds of merchants, providing a safe and secure online payment service
Paysation is a Paymark Certified Solutions Provider. This means that they have proven their ability to provide payment solutions that meet the high standards required by New Zealand banks.
Visit www.paysation.co.nz for more info online credit card payments.
ORIENT GIFT VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a gift voucher, You, and any person who uses a Gift Voucher, agree to be bound by these terms:
- You can attain Orient Gift Voucher through in-store purchase or as a competition prize.
- Gift Vouchers can be purchased in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) only.
- You must choose the initial value of your Gift Voucher at the time of purchase. The minimum value is $20.
- Your Gift Voucher is redeemable for purchases only at Orient Modern Asian Home Store.
- Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed upon its presentation to Orient, of which the store will collect.
- If the purchase value exceeds the value stated on your Voucher, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
- Your Gift Voucher is non-refundable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used towards the purchase of another Gift Voucher.
- Your Gift Voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase and cannot be extended.
- Expired Gift Vouchers will not be accepted and any unused balance remaining on your Gift Voucher on expiry will automatically be forfeited.
- Orient reserves the right to cancel any Gift Voucher for any reason at any time without notice. In such event, the balance on all unexpired Gift Vouchers will be refunded upon its presentation to Orient.
- You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Voucher. It cannot be replaced and we shall not be responsible for unauthorised use of your Voucher or for any Voucher that is lost, stolen or damaged.