Orient is confident in the quality of its products and delivery methods.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, or anything relating to your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will endeavour to rectify any issues as soon as possible.
If there has been an error in our inventories, and the products you have ordered are out of stock, Orient will gladly offer a refund or credit.
- Orient needs to be informed of any issues or problems with the goods within 5 days of receiving the product.
- We recommend using a tracked courier service when returning goods, as they are your responsibility until it reaches us. Any return shipping costs are at the expense of the customer.
- Proof of purchase, such as a receipt or invoice, is required for both returns and exchanges of products.
- Orient is under no obligation to refund returned items on the basis that you have changed your mind.
- If your package arrives damaged, it is important you sign DAMAGED with the courier, take photos before opening and inspect the contents. You MUST contact us with all the above information within 5 days of receiving your package.
If this process is followed we are able to credit you the full amount and follow up with the freight company. If this process is not followed then getting reimbursed is at the discretion of the freight company.
All purchases are subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.