Orient is confident in the quality of its products and delivery methods.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, or anything relating to your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will endeavour to rectify any issues as soon as possible.
If there has been an error in our inventories, and the products you have ordered are out of stock, Orient will gladly offer a refund or credit.
- Orient needs to be informed of any issues or problems with the goods within 7 days of receiving the product.
- We recommend using a tracked courier service when returning goods, as they are your responsibility until it reaches us.
- Proof of purchase, such as a receipt or invoice, is required for both returns and exchanges of products.
- Orient is under no obligation to refund returned items on the basis that you have changed your mind.
- If products have been damaged in transit, let us know immediately and we will contact the couriers to sort out any claims.
All purchases are subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.