LAYBUY: SHOP NOW AND PAY LATER
Laybuy allows you to receive your online purchase now and spread the total cost over six weekly interest-free automatic payments.
How it works
- Simply select Laybuy as your Payment Method at the checkout.
- Returning Laybuy customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at the checkout and start using Laybuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split into five weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase. No interest is charged, however, late fees may be charged by Laybuy for missed payments.
You can click through and join from the Orient checkout or join before you start shopping. Simply complete the online registration and Laybuy will automatically assign you a limit and you can begin shopping immediately.
Register with Laybuy
Who can join
Any NZ resident over 18 with a current debit or credit card.Missed Payments
If you do fail to make a payment, a default fee of $10 may be charged. Additional failure to make payments will result in further charges being applied to your Laybuy account. These fees will be incurred for each payment that is late. Laybuy manages all payments and late fees.Purchases above your Laybuy limit
You can make a purchase over your Laybuy limit if your credit card has sufficient funds to cover the excess cost immediately, however, this will change the way in which you will be required to make payments to Laybuy. The excess must be paid at the time of your first instalment and then your “limit” amount is split out over five weeks.Contacting Laybuy
Laybuy are available to answer any questions you have about their payment platform, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org any time and they will respond within 24 hours.